Saturday, February 13, 2010

Evolution

I've waited far too long to return at last to my blog. I've been working on several stories all at once over the past year and while i'm making progress on them all i'm not getting them done. It's a bit nerve racking at times to be honest. I didn't make any New Years Resolutions this year but i'm thinking it time to kick myself in the nuts for a reality check and get busy writing more.
I had a dream....... yes, I too like Dr. King have had an inspiring dream. A dream I hope I can achieve. This dream has inspired me to take action on a couple of my own personal battlefronts. I shall give it my best in hopes that that will be enough. I shall keep you all informed of course.
Now, on to an update about my stories.....................
My Book - Still a work in progress, I did however find my perfect muse for a certain female character. It's extremely funny how much they have in common, lol. She's a beautiful, intelligent, witty, and very dangerous woman....... small but FIERCE!!! Thank you once again for allowing me to model my character more after yourself (she knows who shes is, no need to embarrass her here, lol). I'm also done writing out and drawing up my own little sketches of armor and wardrobe for the book. Now it's time to pass all of that information on to two guys I trust with a lot more artistic talent than myself in drawing to make them look a hell of a lot better, lol.
Mel's Story - I'm still workin on it Mel, I swear I am. I'm just having to rewrite it all since it was on my old laptop when it took a crap and died on me.
I also have a little something new to post as well. Something else I have been working on for a couple of months when i'm in a certain mood. I'll be posting that seperately of course.
Well, this session is over, this was just a reminder that yes i'm still here and yes i'm still wroking on stories.

So until next time bloggers, farewell!! =D

No comments: