Monday, June 30, 2008

Return of The Chad!!!

Well, today marks my first day back to work in over a month. HOLY COW! (Moooo) Thats was a long time. Overall I would say it was a good day. The only real draw back was that I have gotten so use to sitting out back or just working in the yard wearing only a pair of shorts and sunglasses that when I had to wear long pants, boots, shirt, safety vest, and hard hat I was a bit miffed! Well, maybe miffed isn't the right word but what I can tell you is that I didn't enjoy it one bit, lol. I'm not sure i'll ever get use to wearing so much clothing anymore. Maybe I should just join a nudist colony and walk around in the buff all day. Anyone else wanna join up with me? Come on now, don't be shy!! But then, what do you do if you have to work on a car or trim plants? I wouldn't want to trim rose bushes nude, holy guacamole! Can you imagine getting hit by a thorn in the wee-wee? Well, I can and it's not a pleasant thought!! So, maybe I won't join one, I might hurt myself, lol.

We also have a Holliday this weekend folks!! Who has plans? Who's hosting parties and where are we all going to watch a fireworks show? Because if it's July 4th I wanna watch some fireworks gosh darn it!!! Let me know what you all plan to do. I hope to hear from you all soon!!

3 comments:

Simon Johnson said...

KEEP THE CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon Johnson said...

Dee and I will be at her folks, Kim, Zach and the kids drove in yesterday. My folks will be up in Sacramento for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That might have just been TMI!! Glad your first day back went well though. Jeremy and I are chilling at home for the 4th and bbq'ing.. I think our neighbors might stop by as well as a couple of other people that are local. You are more than welcome to join us.. carne, guac, etc. I can't make any promises about fireworks though. Last year we could only see them in the distance.